BLS & Heartsaver CPR AED & First Aid Classroom (Instructor)
Becoming an American Heart Association instructor is easy after consulting with Beverly Hills CPR.
Here are some steps to follow to become an AHA Instructor:
- Have a current PROVIDER card in the discipline (i.e., BLS, Heartsaver) you wish to teach
- Contact Beverly Hills CPR to find out when the next Instructor Course is being offered
- Complete the American Heart Association’s Core Instructor Course
- Attend an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor Course
- Be monitored teaching your first course
- This course is available in Spanish
- This course can be taught on (your) location, call for info
- Cost $385
Please fill out your information below to receive information about upcoming instructors courses and availability.